Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blue Yonder • new Tees


I recently doodled some new artwork onto paper and afterwards decided it was time to do some new T-shirts. I haven't done any Tees for a while and these 2 designs I came up with were inspired by some new paintings that I've been working on this October. Ho'okupu surf art gallery in Byron Bay have always been supportive of my art since 2005 when my first book, Blue Yonder, was published. If you live in Australia (or anywhere I suppose) and happen to be in Byron Bay you can get one of my new shirts at Ho'okupu. (Noosa might be gettin some too...Check Solace surf, or back here soon) Each Blue Yonder Tee comes with an original A4 screenprint that I handmade onto watercolour cardpaper. I enjoy screenprinting and I liked the idea of giving away some original art to anyone that was nice enough to buy one of my Tees. Enjoy Blue Yonder Tees while surfing, walking or eating







          

I made this nice little timber thing too


No comments:

Post a Comment