Monday, September 13, 2010

new board



I get my boards from Stuart Darcy surfboards at Currumbin, Qld. His factory is state of the art, and as far as 'eco-friendly' goes its been voted best in the world, with the only dust particles entering the environment are those that leave the factory on the soles of your thongs. In a time of pop-out boards and (something to do with some parts of industry disregarding enviro issues), Darcy's uncompromising commitment to the environment along with making high quality boards is encouraging. This new quad he gave me goes reeeeeeally fast and it has nothing to do with the fluoro colour bands.
My son Colby took the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Hey James,

    It's your canadian cousin Kevin. Hope you're doing well. Your a hard man to track down these days. Hopefully you will get this and make sure to send me your email address. Mine is kevinvancity@gmail.com. I caught the surfing bug and have some really cool pictures to send your way. Talk soon.

    Kev

    ReplyDelete