Sunday, June 27, 2010

Noosa Loggin'


dawn loggin'


dusk loggin'

Lisa and I did a lil' roadie to Noosa last week. I'd been real keen to get my 9'3 single on a few tea tree walls for a looong time. There was swell about too, so the anticipation was pretty high. After dropping in to see Josh and the crew at Solace surf Lisa and I hightailed it to the points (even after Josh threw us some local knowledge of a perfect peak over at sunshine Beach). Now this was only the third time i'd ever been to Noosa, so I was like a naive traveller envisioning said surf location through rose-tinted sunnies and images of McTavish and his '48 Holden at Nationals. Anyway all the smiles and big eyes were turned to straight faces when we pulled up at Nasho's at dusk to be greeted by slop. Nice sunset though.

No comments:

Post a Comment